Changing communities by offering a hand up, not a hand out.
Life Skills - Social Services - Employment Services
TRAIN - EMPLOY - TRANSFORM
Homeless 2 Homeownership (“H2H”) along with its community partners, works with municipalities to revitalize low-income neighborhoods and residents living in the community.
H2H receives donated, distressed properties from municipalities (typically in blighted neighborhoods), rehabs the properties, rents, or sells to a local resident. NO OUTSIDERS TRYING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE.
Typical disposition of property:
• sell to a graduate of our program
• rent to a resident during our program
• sell to a local resident
• donate to a woman whom we assisted with family unification (42)
H2H employs our residents to work on the property, earning a Real Estate Operations Certificate. While a member of the H2H community, we provide:
• maintain a clean & sober lifestyle
• social services
• regain their driver's license
• dispose of any open legal matters
• assist with banking and credit repair
Community Development + Workforce Development
H2H has been involved in over 200 fix & flips, while assisting over 20,000 individuals with an opportunity to be tax-paying, self-supportive, productive members of society.